Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nicks Ranger Boots Custom 12.5D

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Up for sale is a great pair of Nicks' Ranger boots, size 12.5D. These boots have seen very little use, so even thought they had a production date of 11/2017, most of the very slight marks on these are from being moved around in a closet. I have worn them only 3 times since I acquired them, and they are just bit large for me overall.

These are heavy, but very soft, dark Brown leather with medium brown tongue area, giving a slight two-tone effect. These also have brown stitching, brown nylon laces and mini-Vibram soles & heels. Moderate arch in this last. No odors or issues, as noted just have been worn very little. Being such a soft leather it wont take much to complete the break in of the uppers, and these boots are not broken in yet.

Asking $450 Shipped CONUS, please contact me if in another country and we can work out shipping - which will be at actual cost. Open to reasonable offers. Pay Pal Only please. DM me with any questions...

Photos -

Nicks_01.JPG Nicks_02.JPG Nicks_04.JPG Nicks_05.JPG Nicks_03.JPG Nicks_06.JPG Nicks_07.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve S