Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New to the Forum/Introduction

AndyCapone

New in Town
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have been a lurker for a while now and have already learnt so much from this forum :) . I live in the South of India and have always been fascinated by the style of the 30's-50's. I am also very into all the adventure gear from the Turn of the Century and Africa and India British Raj.

I had not been able to become a member sooner because of the "free email' restriction:eusa_doh: , but have now changed my internet service and that restriction is no longer applicable

I dont know if this is the place to post an intro... so moderators please move my post to wherever it needs to be.
Regards,
AndyCapone

AndyCapone

New in Town
Thankyou Mr.Portly, my digital camera is down right now but will post pics of my gear soon. Dont have a photo bucket account, but will try to set that up as well.
AndyCapone

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Slim Portly said:
Welcome, Mr. C. I hope to see some hat and suit pictures from you soon. Have you started a Photobucket account yet?

Welcome mate and please also try (it's free)

or imageshack.us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael