Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Guy Here

Chaps

One of the Regulars
I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. This is a great site. I love hats and anything from the 40's and 50's. I am especially a WWII era fan. I have been lurking for a while and after I picked up the 2nd and 3rd issue of Classic Style magazine (greatest magazine in the world IMHO) and saw the Fedora Lounge ad I decided it was time to join. I am a member of a wetshavers forum and since I like shaving with razors from the 40's and 50's, this site was right up my alley. I have a couple of Bailey wool fedoras. They are not expensive, but I love to wear 'em. I want to get a summer hat also.

Anyway, I look forward to learning from you guys and gals about that great Golden Era we all love.

Chaps

funneman

Practically Family
Let me be the first to welcome you to the lounge.

I can tell you first hand, that you won't find a finer bunch of people anywhere on the 'net than right here.

The ladies and gentlemen here have become like a family to me. You'll find great advice, a lot of good natured humor and hours of great conversation.

Belly up to the bar, lift a glass of your favorite beverage and have enjoy, the thirties, forties and fifties are alive and well, right here.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Welcome to the Lounge

Welcome to the LOUNGE Chaps! Enjoy, and lurk no more! You will find this place exciting and the membership well informed. Search away to your hearts content and you can see a lot of historical posts/images/hats/etc.

Bogie

One of the Regulars
Welcome!

Welcome to the Fedora Lounge Chaps!

Always nice to see a new face 'round these parts. ;)

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Indeed! Welcome to the Lounge Chaps!

I've only been here about three months, but within a weeks time, this place became a daily addiction. There is always a good conversation going on about something interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust