Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Akubra Fed IV - need advice for diamond bash

Jeremy Ball

New in Town
I just picked up my new Federation IV today, and I am excited to put in the shape. I would like to put in a diamond crease similar to the photos. These photos were from a forum member, I can’t find the original poster, but this is the shape I am generally looking for.

My question is – what would you recommend for the front pinch height and also for the height of the back pinch. And is there a height recommendation for the two side creases on the diamond shape?

Thank you!

Jude

Last edited:

Jeremy Ball

New in Town
I just picked up my new Federation IV today, and I am excited to put in the shape. I would like to put in a diamond crease similar to the photos. These photos were from a foreign member, I can’t find the original poster, but this is the shape I am generally looking for.

My question is – what would you recommend for the front pinch height and also for the height of the back pinch. And is there a height recommendation for the two side creases on the diamond shape?

Thank you!

Jude

Attachments

• IMG_2815.jpeg
    IMG_2815.jpeg
    426.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2814.jpeg
    IMG_2814.jpeg
    375.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2813.jpeg
    IMG_2813.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 9