Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Very 1st Borsalino...

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, it finally arrived today in the mail. It's the "Pocket" Borso that I won about a week or so ago, and you were all indeed right....it's Amazing. It's a bit stingy @ 1 5/8", but hey....you know me. :D
Here's the specs: 4 3/4" Crown,(open 5") 1 5/8" (welted) Brim, 1 1/4" black ribbon. It's a real nice grey, and when they say pocket, they mean pocket....it's amazng. Picked it up for $38 and change.Oh yeah, and the box is in super shape as well, still has the string attached to it. I think that's more amazing though. :rolleyes: Pics to follow.

bolthead

Ok, here's some pix....

I finally got around to it, so here they are guys.....

Borsalino11.jpg

Borsalino12.jpg

Borsalino10.jpg

Borsalino9.jpg

Borsalino4.jpg

Borsalino2.jpg

Borsalino3.jpg

Borsalino5.jpg

Borsalino8.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
bolthead, I have to confess, I normally like wider brims myself; but this hat is really good looking! You did quite well. Just out of curiosity, have you rolled it up and stuck it in your pocket yet? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

AlanC

J.T.Marcus said:
Just out of curiosity, have you rolled it up and stuck it in your pocket yet? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I was about to ask the same thing.

I wore my one and only Borsalino today. Congratulations!

bolthead

J.T.Marcus said:
bolthead, I have to confess, I normally like wider brims myself; but this hat is really good looking! You did quite well. Just out of curiosity, have you rolled it up and stuck it in your pocket yet? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Funny thing JT, the first thing I did when I took it out of the box was show my wife why they call it a "Pocket" Hat.....so I went on to demonstrate, and low and behold.....it worked like a charm. :D

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Hey, Bolthead!

You've been adding some sweet hats to your collection recently, and that Borsalino is one of the best! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
Tom

bolthead

Tango Yankee said:
Hey, Bolthead!

You've been adding some sweet hats to your collection recently, and that Borsalino is one of the best! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
Tom
Thanks guys, and no I'm not getting away from the wider brim hats. I'm actually starting to like them more and more thanks to all of you. ;) I'm sure my next Borso will be a wide brim for sure. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust