Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Nashoba

One Too Many
be_lovely said:
My goodness, i am having a hard time sitting still right now...... wont say why, just not appropriate....... :p

You and me both lovely....lol And I think the gals are grateful you indulged us with a few more pic's. We have such dreamy gentlemen that grace these hallways.....

Gaige said:
*laughs* Well, yet again... thank you very much... ;)

And, well, yes... between yourself, Beguine, Lolita, Ohairas, and be_lovely, I think I've turned about 15 shades of crimson... Marines aren't supposed to go blushing like schoolkids, y'know...

Well the rougher the exterior..... ;) and Marines are pretty easy to crack if ya know what buttons to push ;) lol

And you had to post the picture in your Charlies. Sigh. Now I'm REALLY glad I never saw you in blues.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
*AHEM* I have a younger sister who's single, hint-hint! ;)
Nikki
Gaige said:
*laughs* Well, yet again... thank you very much... ;)

And, well, yes... between yourself, Beguine, Lolita, Ohairas, and be_lovely, I think I've turned about 15 shades of crimson... Marines aren't supposed to go blushing like schoolkids, y'know...

\
usmc2a.jpg

Gaige

One of the Regulars
ohairas said:
*AHEM* I have a younger sister who's single, hint-hint! ;)
Nikki

How much younger? I'm 32, y'know. ;)

And, I assume that the latest 3 pics have met with approval... so I'm relieved.

Thank you all, yet again. ;)

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
She's a very leagal 22, lol!
Ok, so she's NOT single.... really.... we just want her to be[huh] . We hate her boyfriend. I think she does too but doesn't know how to ditch him!
Nikki

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Senator Jack said:
Has anyone here noticed the resemblence before. Or am I late?

Spitfire
Toscanajuli2007010.jpg

Lawrence Tierney (here, older than our Spitfire, of course)
Ltierney2.JPG

lol lol lol Senator, in this lounge I have been told that I look like Hemingway, Jack Nicholson, Dennis Hopper, Roger Livesey and now Lawrence Tierney.
But it's just me!!!!!! Can't help it...

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Spitfire said:
lol lol lol Senator, in this lounge I have been told that I look like Hemingway, Jack Nicholson, Dennis Hopper, Roger Livesey and now Lawrence Tierney.
But it's just me!!!!!! Can't help it...

Actually, the photo of you in the orange shirt reminds me of Jonathan Winters.

Rooster

Practically Family
OK, new rules....you gotta be over fifty to post pictures here now.lol
Cripes, an older fella doesn't stand a chance around here!:eusa_booh

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Quigley Brown said:
Actually, the photo of you in the orange shirt reminds me of Jonathan Winters.

You mean like this....c'mon:eusa_doh:
V004078K32K.jpg

As I said, I just can't help it - nobody seems to remember how I look - just who I look like. My destiny in life...

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Very neat photo! Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!
Mike K. said:
I'm pretty sure I posted earlier to this thread, but I recently had some new photos done.
Here's a vintage-look one of me in classic safari attire.
CMKsafari.jpg
OK, new rules....you gotta be over fifty to post pictures here now.
Cripes, an older fella doesn't stand a chance around here!
Hmpf, I beg to differ! Lay 'em on us Rooster!
Nikki

cgab1

One of the Regulars
I think that you have your own look - it's just that people will always try to relate it to something that's familiar, no matter how much of a stretch it is. It's the way that the mind works....

Chuck

Spitfire said:
You mean like this....c'mon:eusa_doh:
V004078K32K.jpg

As I said, I just can't help it - nobody seems to remember how I look - just who I look like. My destiny in life...

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Rooster said:
OK, new rules....you gotta be over fifty to post pictures here now.lol
Cripes, an older fella doesn't stand a chance around here!:eusa_booh
What did Nashoba say?
Well the rougher the exterior..... lol
I would think the older fella could deliver - unless you're some women these days, who will pass right by the brooding, reflective type for the guy with the dead-eyed stare and the grim clench to his mouth. I guess their idea of a romantic evening begins with securing the perimeter, followed by close-order drill.

Nashoba

One Too Many
ohairas said:
Hmpf, I beg to differ! Lay 'em on us Rooster!
Nikki

Here, Here Nikki! :cheers1: Bring it on Rooster!

Fletch said:
I would think the older fella could deliver - unless you're some women these days, who will pass right by the brooding, reflective type for the guy with the dead-eyed stare and the grim clench to his mouth. I guess their idea of a romantic evening begins with securing the perimeter, followed by close-order drill.

lol lol Ah well, I'll admit it. I went right past the brooding romantic reflective and straight into the arms of the most practical, unromantic, Jarhead I could find. He does try though, I have to give him credit for that. The nice thing about men in uniform....they're usually trainable ;) :D You'd be surprised how romantic they can be when you lead them down the right road and make them think it was their idea all along....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe