Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Senator Jack said:
Sorry, I must have missed that one. I try to keep up with every thread around here, but it's hard when there are so many about moleskin notebooks.

Oh stop... There can't be enough written about moleskine notebooks or cock fights and guns.

What ever happened to the talk about a Fedora Lounge ladies of the Lounge Calendar? I miss those threads.

Gaige

One of the Regulars
Nashoba said:
I...Uhhh...wow...I'm with Nikki and Lolita on that one....If I weren't blissfully and happily married......lol
This gal is a complete sucker for guys in uniform...If you look that good in your police uniform...I'm glad I never saw you in Blues. I'm pretty sure I'd have died on the spot! I hope someone good has snagged you Gaige, cause if you're still single darlin' there is something wrong with Sarasota, FL!

To Nashoba, LolitaHaze, and ohairas: Thank you for your kind words; they are most appreciated. ;)

In response to Nashoba's message above: I've been single for approximately 2 years, by choice. My last left me rather bitter towards being involved seriously and I've been enjoying my status. I'll go out on dates, etc, but nothing long-term...

Lately, however, I find myself wanting to get back in the game, so to speak... so we'll see. :)

Rooster

Practically Family
and feathered cocks with their deadly peckers.
It's SPURS Marc. You need to read a little closer.lol
That's what so great about this board, there's somebody here that knows something about everything. I've never seen a more diversified group of people. Or more odd.....:p

Nashoba

One Too Many
ohairas said:
You said it sister! I think we'd all be driving down to FL right now to get into some "trouble" on purpose! Speeding, running red lights..... :p

LolitaHaze said:
... running around the streets nekked... Oh wait. That would be just me. :eusa_doh:

Tripping over one another, pushing and shoving to get there first....lol

Nashoba

One Too Many
Gaige said:
My last left me rather bitter towards being involved seriously and I've been enjoying my status. I'll go out on dates, etc, but nothing long-term...

Lately, however, I find myself wanting to get back in the game, so to speak... so we'll see. :)

Her idiotic loss if you ask me. And I should say that if you're putting yourself back in the game you shouldn't have any trouble. With those looks and that personality, if the ladies don't just swoon over ya, they don't know what they're missin!

And if they don't swoon, just come on back to the lounge. Between Beguine, Lolita, Ohairas, and me, we'll swoon enough collectively to make up for it! :D

Marc, Rooster, and Matt: Y'all are just too much. lol

Mike K.

One Too Many
I'm pretty sure I posted earlier to this thread, but I recently had some new photos done.
Here's a vintage-look one of me in classic safari attire.
CMKsafari.jpg

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
Gaige said:
Well, I've decided to post one or two here.

Though I have a few pics floating around elsewhere on the Lounge, this seemed an apropos place to do so as well; I'll put two up that are fundamentally similar... just one's out of uniform and, well... the ladies have to have a uniform pic... :)

Nothing vintage, however. Just... me.

outside.jpg

uniform2.jpg
Hes sweet, and hot to boot!!!!!:D

Gaige

One of the Regulars
Nashoba said:
Her idiotic loss if you ask me. And I should say that if you're putting yourself back in the game you shouldn't have any trouble. With those looks and that personality, if the ladies don't just swoon over ya, they don't know what they're missin!

And if they don't swoon, just come on back to the lounge. Between Beguine, Lolita, Ohairas, and me, we'll swoon enough collectively to make up for it! :D

Marc, Rooster, and Matt: Y'all are just too much. lol

*laughs* Well, yet again... thank you very much... ;)

And, well, yes... between yourself, Beguine, Lolita, Ohairas, and be_lovely, I think I've turned about 15 shades of crimson... Marines aren't supposed to go blushing like schoolkids, y'know...

BegintheBeguine said:
Who cares whether anything's vintage, we want more pictures of Gaige!!!

An interesting request. *ponders*

Hopefully the gentlemen here won't kill me; the request of the Ladies must override that of all others, you see.

I'll post 3 more. One old (Parris Island graduation) and one from around 8pm this evening, and... hell, one of me on my couch, much like my avatar... sans fedora. Anyways, I'd posted some pics over on MySpace and someone told me all my recent ones had me with sunglasses... and they were correct, so I took one tonight without to appease. :) (Forgive the bad quality of the USMC scan)

usmc2a.jpg

inside.jpg

couch.jpg

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
Gaige said:
*laughs* Well, yet again... thank you very much... ;)

And, well, yes... between yourself, Beguine, Lolita, Ohairas, and be_lovely, I think I've turned about 15 shades of crimson... Marines aren't supposed to go blushing like schoolkids, y'know...

An interesting request. *ponders*

Hopefully the gentlemen here won't kill me; the request of the Ladies must override that of all others, you see.

I'll post 2 more. One old (Parris Island graduation) and one from around 8pm this evening, and... hell, one of me on my couch, much like my avatar... sans fedora. Anyways, I'd posted some pics over on MySpace and someone told me all my recent ones had me with sunglasses... and they were correct, so I took one tonight without to appease. :)

usmc2a.jpg

inside.jpg

couch.jpg
My goodness, i am having a hard time sitting still right now...... wont say why, just not appropriate....... :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe