Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loud Ties

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
As the thread title implies, here are loud ties. I know that there's the show us your ties thread, but this is just a bit more specific.

lastscan.jpg

redandwhitewithspots.jpg

ducalhandpaintedtie.jpg

leaves.jpg

Esquiretie.jpg

ripples.jpg

brickpatterntie.jpg

handpaintedtie-1.jpg

threecornerpatterntie.jpg

cactustie.jpg

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WildTies.jpg

c.1971 and still wearing nicely, thank you! I wear each one of these at least once a year. I wouldn't part with 'em!

(Yes! These actually do glow under a black light!)

-dixon cannon

Dashing1

New in Town
Marty--

Are those new and/or available? If so, how much? I think there are some great finds there.

Thanks for posting!

J.S.Udontknowme

A-List Customer
Dinerman-The center tie is different. It's the only one of these three that I've worn. I like all of yours, they're vintage looking and loud.

Dixon Cannon and Marty M.-Y'all about blinded me. :eusa_clap

I went to the thrift store this morning. I didn't find any vintage ties so, I bought some loud ones. I'll put them on here later.

Marty M.

Vendor
Loudster's.

The ties are about ten years old. Never worn and still in their packing sleeves. I think at the time I was selling them for around $30.00 I forgot about them until I saw the post about loud ties (blame Dinerman). Dashing1, of course they're available for purchase. I'm a retailer so everything is available. PM me and I'll get you the information if you want. Orgetorix, they're not Rush's ties. Does he still have a tie line? J.S.Udontknowme, sorry about your eye's brother.
Marty

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
:eek:fftopic:

Dinerman, seeing that "Dinosaur Bob" picture hanging on the wall brought back so many memories. I use to have that book and read it all the time!

Oh, and nice ties y'all. I'll see if I can't find a few of my louder ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrgorve