Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lee Fifth Avenue, Trinity, 7 1/2 (Long Oval), Blue Label

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Up for sale:

Lee 5th Ave., Trinity model fedora

vintage-131.jpg

vintage-132.jpg

vintage-133.jpg

Size: 7 1/2, Long Oval (As shown on above photo of sweat band.)

This hat was selected as a display item by the owner of Hirsch's men's store. The hat has a few tiny moth bites, none worse than the bite shown on the second photo. This hat has a perfect teardrop crease, but it has never been worn.

This is a sharp looking hat... in excellent condition.

I will sell for $150, on a first come, first served basis.

mingoslim

Practically Family
Great looking hat . . .

I am holding out for the one you have listed on eBay, or I might just snap it up!

That said, could you post more details . . . Brim width, ribbon width, crown height, and anything else note worthy . . . Color . . . pics can be very confusing as to color on the internet . . .

Yours,
Mingo

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Measurements...

mingoslim said:
I am holding out for the one you have listed on eBay, or I might just snap it up!

That said, could you post more details . . . Brim width, ribbon width, crown height, and anything else note worthy . . . Color . . . pics can be very confusing as to color on the internet . . .

Yours,
Mingo

Thanks for your interest!

Sweatband Circumference: 23 1/2"
Brim width: 2 5/8"
Ribbon width: 1 1/2"
Crown, front: 4 1/2"
Crown, back: 4"

Color shown on the posted photos is pretty darn accurate. The actual color is a tiny bit more green than the color shown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007