Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Key chains.

gazzjazz007

New in Town
Hi every body. I was watching The Big Sleep, great movie. In it Bogey had what looked like a key chain hanging from his belt to his pants pocket. Could anybody help me locate one please. Thanks.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Was it this? :)

key1.jpg
key2.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I know there's another keychain thread floating around somewhere, but this is the only one I could find, and I don't feel like starting another one. Anyway- I found this keychain in a box I have of some of my grandfather's things, and put it into use. I keep my keys on a chain hanging from my belt/pants ; I lose them if they're loose in my pockets.

IMG_0379.jpg

adamjaskie

One of the Regulars
I've got a nifty little retracting thing that clips onto my belt loop. I only have my RFID badge on it, though, that I hold up to doors at work to get into various areas. After holding it to a pad to open a door, I just drop it and ZZZZZZIIIP it goes back to my belt, completely covered by my jacket.

It looks really goofy on the rare days I'm not wearing a coat, though.

freebird

Practically Family
I use a vintage leather keycase that zips open and has clips to hold 15-20 keys. I need to get some good thread and resew it in places as time and use are telling on it. Will try to post some pics when I can get it taken care of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe