Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JukeJive/Göttmann colaboration 1930s heavy wool newsboy cap

JanSolo

Practically Family
Hello everybody,

this is my new newsboy cap. It was designed by a German retailer called JukeJive. They mainly recreate clothing of 20s, 30s, and 40s. No wonder this cap is based on the typical full cut of 1930/40s models. It's exactly what I've been looking for: Fuller cut, wide brim, thick and fluffy all wool cloth in herringbone weave, acetate lining and overall high quality.

Here are two pics. Yes, I know they are recycled as I've already used them to illustrate the breaking strength of Aero's thread in the "Outerwear" section. Please excuse the dumbbell.

What do you think:

5203750341_591d592e66_z.jpg

5203750333_03119cbc27_z.jpg

Last edited:

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Hello,

this cap is absolutelly perfect. I tried several Stetson, but none of them was what I looking for. So I did order also one from Juke Jive.

Here you can see the same model in another color:

5209103156_77da544f4d_z.jpg

So long

Oliver

Sam Craig

One Too Many
I think it's very appropriate for the time period and even a little earlier.
Of course you can find photos ... in the U.S. at least ... of different shapes of caps being worn. There is the wider body, but the more narrow one is there as well.
This reminds me of the one Henry Fonda wore in "Grapes of Wrath" and you'll see it in a lot of 20s and 30s photos.
Looks like a great cap,

Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe