Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John lofgren Wabash black shinki hikaku horsebutt leather size 8D

Fast16

New in Town
Hi everyone . I sell a pair of almost new John lofgren engineer boots in the beautiful black Shinki horsebutt black size 8 D .
Wear : 6
Boots almost new in almost perfect condition they cost 1350 dollars .
Price : 500 with shipment
Great opportunity great boots , just need cash . Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0929.jpeg
    IMG_0929.jpeg
    442.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0926.jpeg
    IMG_0926.jpeg
    411.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0927.jpeg
    IMG_0927.jpeg
    692.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0932.jpeg
    IMG_0932.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0931.jpeg
    IMG_0931.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0928.jpeg
    IMG_0928.jpeg
    566.6 KB · Views: 133

SLAB

A-List Customer
do you have other Lofgren boots? if so, do you take same size in those?

TelemarkTumalo

One of the Regulars
Will do Owen. Seller responded to my email today and states that no mail coming or going from France for a week and hopes to ship them early next week. I'm admittedly anxious that I've been taken. A roll of the dice I suppose.

cbez

One Too Many
Found this listing pretty suspicious... encourage folks to ask for a specific Pic of them with the item, or a paper with their username.

TelemarkTumalo

One of the Regulars
My saga continues with this seller. I've made repeated inquiries with him about getting tracking information. All he will tell me is that they were sent to the French post office on Tuesday but that there is no mail shipment due to the Olympics and then a French holiday. I asked him to update the shipment info. this morning and this is his reply. I sent payment on 8/8/2024.

Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 11.26.29 AM.png

I'm prepared for the worst case scenario that I have been scammed. Posting this in case you are tempted by his other Logren post.

cbez

One Too Many
Maybe report to moderator? Any new seller should have to post proof of ownership and you should probably do g&s just to be safe anyway.

TelemarkTumalo

One of the Regulars
I notified one of the mods yesterday and they read through the thread and didn't see where the seller had done anything wrong.

This one is on me. I didn't vet the seller well enough and the two references he provided seem to be empty accounts. Fool me once, shame on me. You would expect a 66 y.o. to be wiser to things like this, but didn't follow my instincts. Never again.

TelemarkTumalo

One of the Regulars
I had heard the same. But what about this entire week. Plus, he told me that he dropped the boots off at the post office on Tuesday, yet says there is no tracking number and that I should be hearing something by the middle of next week. Perhaps I am being too impatient, but I smell a skunk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1