Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's a boy!

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
My best replica yet... a little Indy Magnoli replica:

antonio-magnoli.jpg

He was born at 11:56pm Saturday (so for some of your reading this, that's still in the future :confused: ), weighing in at 9 lbs 6oz (and a week early, at that! :eek: ). His name is Antonio Magnoli. :D

Just had to share...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

MaximOfSurrey

Familiar Face
Dat is goot bhoy. Lookh strong like fadah. He take ovah family businez, raight?

Seriously though... congratulations on the new kid. May he grow up to be an upstanding, decent man of good taste. Or, failing that, at least fabulously rich.

Here's also hoping that your wife (I'm presuming you're married judging by that ring on your finger) didn't suffer too much while popping him out.

PS: An afterthought. Once he gets older and you have him on your lap, make sure that he's not wearing those rock hard little baby shoes... young children seem to have these uncontrollable spasming legs that home in on the most painful of places to wallop the hell out of.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Another Magnificent Magnoli replica has been unveiled. You keep surprising us with good stuff and this is the best so far! Teach him the ways of Magnoli so the legacy can go on and on.

MissHuff

A-List Customer
Congratulations! He is ADORABLE! 9lbs 6 oz what a big boy hehe. Antonio is a wonderful name. I wish you and your family all the best things in life and keep an eye on him because they grow up way too fast.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I love the name Antonio and he is such a handsome guy, he's gonna wear it well.

Mazel tov! Congradulations!

-Viola

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Indy Magnoli said:
My best replica yet... a little Indy Magnoli replica:

antonio-magnoli.jpg

He was born at 11:56pm Saturday (so for some of your reading this, that's still in the future :confused: ), weighing in at 9 lbs 6oz (and a week early, at that! :eek: ). His name is Antonio Magnoli. :D

Just had to share...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

CONGRATS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley