Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It’s a grey day

Lbxpdx

New in Town
I recently sold two leather jackets and I have a few more on the chopping block so I decided to swing by Langlitz on Friday. Hanging in their used rack was a super cool grey jacket that had a new lining. I thought it looked great and it fit nicely, but I figured I’d wait a few days to see if the desire would wane. I ended up driving down there yesterday after work to check it out again and today after work I decided to buy it. I love my black langiltz with a mouton collar, but I generally wear brown shoes and it kinda clashes. It’s my main motorcycle jacket, but it also my main jacket. I’m feeling the grey will be a great bike jacket and one that works will brown shoes. I haven’t seen too many grey langlitz. The photo isn’t the best for lighting, but it is similar to WWII German grey leathers.

IMG_6944.jpeg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Nice pick up there! Loved visiting Langlitz in summer of 2023, however my wallet is extremely thankful that I do not live close. It would be hard to keep funds around for sure. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun