Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introduce yourself

Hoofer

New in Town
Hi fellows,

since i didn’t found a similar thread like this, I thought, it would be good, to make a thread, where new members like me, can introduce themselves. I know it’s hard to integrate into a forum „family”, even if you share the same interests.

So let’s start with me:

My real name is Alexander. I’m 29 yrs old, and i live in hungary, but (if everythings going good) i’ll be soon move to Netherlands to start a new life. (and i’m bad, bad in english. I’m the paradise for a grammar nazi :D)

I found this forum accidentally, when i browsed some art deco stuff, and since then I’ve been lurking here

I have countless number of interests, just a few:
pipe smoking, scuba diving, paragliding, reading (doesn’t matter what kind of, if it’s a book i’ll read it), and of course vintage cars, girls, clothes and tap dancing (just a beginner level yet)

My first memory about this „kind” of life was, when i first saw „Singin’ in the rain”, from then on i collect things, reading, and dreaming about that kind of life

I’m literally suffering from this age (the dumbness of the next generation, oh my, the costs of living today, ridiculous expectations) so i live in another time in my mind (only in a healthy way of course :cool:)…

That’s all in a nutshell. Sorry if i’m not as sophisticated as this age demand, but it’s hard to tell my thought with this poor vocabulary :D

Cheers,
Hoofer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally