Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Lost My Feather!!!

Gilbey

One of the Regulars
Gosh, I am about to cry. I just noticed as a hang my hat on the hat rack that my feather is missing! :eek:

I just attended a wedding and a funeral last weekend and this is what happened to me! :eusa_doh:

Oh well, life goes on ...

This is my only picture of my hat with the feather on it ...

dsc01887vy4.jpg

Anybody else experience the same thing (and how to cope with it)? [huh]

Yohanes

One of the Regulars
Sorry if this may offend, but does feather really play significant part in a fedora's appearance? This may be unscientific, but if I look at vintage photo or old movies, I don't think feather is worn in the fedora... I might be wrong though

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
I like a hat without a feather. My wife wants a feather in my hat. If you like it, well and good. If you lose it (or deliberately remove it) it's no big deal. The reason feathers aren't attached very well is to make everybody happy.

Gilbey

One of the Regulars
My wife asked me if I should super glue the feather on my hat. I replied, Certainly Not! It would ruin the hat material for sure. I'd just better keep a good eye on it next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe