Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How'd I do...?

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I picked up this Dobbs for a mere $5, just came today, haven't been able to get any pics of it yet though, but I'm pleasantly surprised with it. brim is 1 3/4", crown is 4 1/2", the braided band is 3/4" wide. The color is really different, I think that's what caught my eye, and the felt is oh so soft....overall, it's a nice little hat and for a Dobb's @ 5 bucks, I couldn't pass it up. :D

Dobb4.jpg

Dobb3.jpg

Oh yeah, it came with the original Dobbs box to boot.

Duck

Practically Family
I think you did great!:eusa_clap Eventhough I just can not wear a stingy brim. I look like Zippy the Pin Head in one.lol

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Can't miss at that price, Bolthead!

One great thing about those stingy brims is the fact that despite that fact that many are great hats they are generally less expensive because there isn't that much of a market for them. I kind of like them myself, but right now my face is a bit too round for them to really look good.

Enjoy it!

Tom

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You bet.....

Tango Yankee said:
Can't miss at that price, Bolthead!

One great thing about those stingy brims is the fact that despite that fact that many are great hats they are generally less expensive because there isn't that much of a market for them. I kind of like them myself, but right now my face is a bit too round for them to really look good.

Enjoy it!

Tom
I'll post picks as soon as I can. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust