Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help requested

ForteanExplorer

New in Town
Hi all, I have a slight problem that's been driving me a little bonkers as of late. I've been trying to find a nice coat or jacket to go with this grey fedora I have, but the overcoats I've tried on don't go with my blue jeans (since I like to dress casually i.e. a t-shirt and jeans). Instead of buying new pants, I was looking at other alternatives, such as bomber/pleather jackets, similar to this:

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=469&CatID=28693&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=0f48545&ProdSeq=2&ProdCount=2&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=pleather&RefPage=SearchProducts&CmCatId=SearchResults|SearchProducts|469&FromBanners=N&S4DeptID=469&S4PageNum=1&S4PageSize=28&Dep=men (cut and paste).

Does anyone have any suggestions of nice jackets? I was thinking of buying a jacket like that one, with the grey fedora and a grey scarf to complete the look, but any suggestions are appereciated, it just has to keep me warm in the winter, not be leather, and be less than $100. Any help you guys and gals might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and cool place you have here! :)

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld