Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats I intend to get rid of

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
To pay for an Art Fawcett hat, I will be selling some of my other hats on ebay soon. I just thought that loungers might like to know first. There are three hats I intend to get rid of. All of the hats will be lower than the real market value.

1. My Stetson Chatham. In caribou grey with a black band. It is as good as a modern Stetson is likely to get. The hat is size 7 3/8 and has only be worn about five times in total, never in any bad weather. This is the best of the three by far.

2. An officially licensed Indiana Jones wool felt fedora. The hat crown is nearly open crown, having lost its shape from the downpours I had it in. I know this sounds bad, and the hat is generally quite rubbish in quality and looks, but it will be cheap.

3. A stiff wool felt homburg. Size 59cm. It has hardly ever been worn, being a bit too large. The hat is practically new, thought probably not durable, bt is doesn't need to be as it is designed as a dress hat, not an outdoor hat.

I don't know if I am allowed to post this thread, since it is sort of an advert. I will see if it is deleted or not. If anyone has questions about these hats, then ask, but ask quickly, as I will only keep them for another week. Then they will be on ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust