Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got anything on your wall that you just dont wear? Maybe a swap...

RickP

Practically Family
Not relly interested in selling, but I need to free up a bit of rack space and have decided that this little Eddie Bauer Stetson Gambler just doesnt ring my bell... crown just looks a bit shorter than I like. Cool little rolled / bound brim hat in 7 3/8, 3x beaver stetson im guessing from late 70's early 80s (size tag is 7 3/8 only... no metric size shown). Note that on this one the slightly darker spot in front is mostly a shadow from a bit of a ripple.... no real stains. Havent really done anything to this except brushing and a bit of pecards leather treatment on the sweat. Sweat in good shape and clean inside. Would make a great little BBQ hat.

If you have something cute thats just not getting used, and this one sparks your interest, drop me a message... perhaps we can work a swap and a couple hats can find their forever home where they can get outside more often.

Ive got a soft spot for lighter fur dress weight hats (Towncraft, Marathon, Adam, Champ featherweights, akubras, and of course lighter weight Stetsons) Size-wise In a Stetson Im somewhere in-between a 7-1/4 and 7-3/8.. In my Akubras Im a 59. Drop me a line... Ive got a lot of likes

Rick in Texas

Compress_20240807_121918_8628.jpg
Compress_20240807_121549_9560.jpg

Compress_20240807_121918_8256.jpg

RickP

Practically Family
Not relly interested in selling, but I need to free up a bit of rack space and have decided that this little Eddie Bauer Stetson Gambler just doesnt ring my bell... crown just looks a bit shorter than I like. Cool little rolled / bound brim hat in 7 3/8, 3x beaver stetson im guessing from late 70's early 80s (size tag is 7 3/8 only... no metric size shown). Note that on this one the slightly darker spot in front is mostly a shadow from a bit of a ripple.... no real stains. Havent really done anything to this except brushing and a bit of pecards leather treatment on the sweat. Sweat in good shape and clean inside. Would make a great little BBQ hat.

If you have something cute thats just not getting used, and this one sparks your interest, drop me a message... perhaps we can work a swap and a couple hats can find their forever home where they can get outside more often.

Ive got a soft spot for lighter fur dress weight hats (Towncraft, Marathon, Adam, Champ featherweights, akubras, and of course lighter weight Stetsons) Size-wise In a Stetson Im somewhere in-between a 7-1/4 and 7-3/8.. In my Akubras Im a 59. Drop me a line... Ive got a lot of likes

Rick in Texas

View attachment 631769 View attachment 631771
View attachment 631770
Just to correct... I said its a Gambler... after seeing a few old ads, Its prob more correctly a Derringer (It does still have the lttle derringer hat pin that will go with it)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HvdB