Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Getting the zipper all the way up

Status
Not open for further replies.

klind65

One of the Regulars
Dear Ladies,
I have posted this in another forum, but wanted to post here as well. As a new member, I do hope this doesn't abrogate any rules. Well, I wonder if anyone else has problems pulling the zippers on the backs of dresses up all the way? I have stiff shoulders or short arms? I guess and cannot do it. I have resorted to stopping by my tailors' in the a.m. and p.m. to be zipped up and down respectively! They are very obliging, but I'd surely prefer to have some way to do this myself. Are there any devices around to help with this? Anyone clever enough to invent one? I'd be your first customer!;)

(Title edited. Kind of too much. No harm no foul:)) - bartender

SayCici

Practically Family
I saw the other thread and it seems using a string would be your best bet! I usually can do it myself by putting my arm behind my back and zip it up as far as I can (sometimes bending in odd ways), usually to my shoulder blades, and then reach over my shoulder to finish!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hi,
We discourage double posting. If you are getting replies in the other thread, Id suggest you follow that one.

Thank you,

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe