Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Schott Perfecto 618HH (Horsehide), sz. 44 - As new!!!

Schott Perfecto 618HH. Size 44 or L/XL.

€680 all in (shipped from EU). IBAN or PP/FF.

Although I got the wrong size (again), I have never owned a better 618HH. No debate now that these became superior to mostly anything. This is a beautiful, mighty jacket.

In as good a state as it looks. Wasn't much newer in the store.

Consistent with a TTS US 44 and the exact numbers are...

• Chest width (P2P): 61 cm / 24"
  • Waist width (max.): 55 cm / 21.5"
  • Shoulders width (back): 51 cm / 20"
  • Sleeve length (outside curve): 67 cm / 26.3"
  • Back length (without collar): 61 cm / 24"
Shipping from the European Union. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!

zSpfy4Q.jpg

7UetQxw.jpg

aHH3eJA.jpg

HPpBxfe.jpg

ew2lior.jpg

XaKdWG6.jpg

KgsQt6J.jpg

TeeN08h.jpg

i472BbO.jpg

9cwp3YR.jpg

tIylxTc.jpg

wpj4jVu.jpg

0l6QNZE.jpg

G7tYMsc.jpg

KN7Vs96.jpg

okrjUn2.jpg

lofpWUe.jpg

GAUTtoG.jpg

44A3dtD.jpg

zWxnW6z.jpg

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
I believe this the older version of the 618HH. Beautiful hide. Have one in this hide, but mine is a D pocket. My fine 618HH has two different tags at the bottom of the white label and to the left in the body. Stunner for sure. The newer 618HH run trimmer than the older production.

I believe this the older version of the 618HH. Beautiful hide. Have one in this hide, but mine is a D pocket. My fine 618HH has two different tags at the bottom of the white label and to the left in the body. Stunner for sure. The newer 618HH run trimmer than the older production.

You're right, I just recently saw the newest version with the updated label you describe. I'm not sure how old this jacket is but you can still get these ones in Europe, from Schott-store website.
I had two older 618HH's, from circa 2012 to 2015 and both were a lot shinier, showing less grain and both were thinner. The newest jacket I had was from 2020 I believe, was trimmer and made from a much better leather, although it wasn't any heavier than the regular cowhide. Not that it should be.

Up until now, the best 618HH I had was a 42, bought from a member of this forum and it was very similar to this one. We couldn't place a date to the production but it was after 2017. It was also similarly... Bulky. I can't explain this any better but both these jackets feel bulky. They hold shape, there's no drape, the leather isn't stiff, yet it's very substantial and even the lining feels twice as thick. I could wear that jacket in -10 C on just a shirt and I wouldn't feel cold.

Same as I'm sure is the case with this jacket as it's nearly exactly the same, although with an even thicker leather.

None of this matters much. All the 618HH's are fantastic jackets. I haven't bought a jacket since that I would've readily called an upgrade. The Speed Demon by LW was like a slightly more refined version but it was also suspiciously similar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1