Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Schott Perfecto 418 Leather Motorcycle Jacket, sz. 42

Schott Perfecto 418. Size 42 or L.

180 + shipping (from EU). IBAN or PP/FF.

Model 418 - Full style designation 418-453-474SM - is... Well, was a more affordable version of the 618 family of jackets, manufactured up to the same standard of craftmanship, apart from leather which is of a lower grade. Schott was making these as a lower cost alternatives though they weren't much cheaper originally.

Perfectly fine Perfecto but bulletproof and sturdy as it is, the leather isn't much nice. Heavily coated with a crusty, matte finish and little to none of the natural grain.

But regardless, proper beater, tougher & heavier than many regular 618's & one in a flawless condition. Might be of use to someone.

Size 42, which would correspond to an L (Large) but please be guided by the provided measurements...
  • Chest width (armpit to armpit): 59 cm / 23.2"
  • Waist width (maximum): 52 cm / 20.5"
  • Shoulders width: 52 cm / 20.5"
  • Sleeve length: 67 cm / 26"
  • Back length (without collar): 63 cm / 25"
Shipping from the European Union. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!

EG2ubLN.png

MwOv4RN.png

tfameyt.png

wAruZ2U.png

x4cDTm3.png

84eV6Tv.png

ywg03pR.png

A01gkSZ.png

qhAyw9O.png

fEbgm1M.png

93O8uC7.png

XO5fk0J.png

SxYcdra.png

Canceling sale. This jacket is a piece of sh1t. I can't sell that to anyone in good faith.

at first, I thought it's just lousy but tough leather but the jacket is a mess all over. It's falling apart at the seams. It is absolutely incredible Schott made this.

Avoid the 418 at all costs!

Darn it--that's actually my size! Is it at all wearable?

I mean... Yeah. I've fixed most of the seams now as I planned on gifting it or something so it's pretty much as stated in the OP but it's a seriously lousy jacket. Hard to describe but it reeks cheapo more than some Perfecto knock-off would.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdog42