Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Red Schott Perfecto 618, sz. 38

Red Schott Perfecto 618 motorcycle leather jacket. Size 38.

€650. IBAN or PP/FF. Shipping to EU included. Elsewhere; Depends.

If this was simply your regular, black, 618, I'd still be writing essays about it & how incredible this jacket by itself is but this 618 is red, so... No need to say nothing at all.

Sure, pricey but you'll see this now and... Well, okay, the next time it pops up - But! - considering that until this moment, I've been after (the perfect) red Schott Perfecto for some 10 plus years... I guess it's up to you how much you value your time.

I bought this jacket for myself. Red 618 has been my ultimate, end-game grail for over well too many years so it's only normal that I finally score one when I no longer care to wear motorcycle jackets.

But one thing I'm giving up on is certain - No matter what anyone paid for their artisan, rare, unique black leather jacket, next to you wearing the 618 in red, they literally don't exist.

Anyway!

The color is dark(er) red, some might say bright burgundy but I'd say it's red. Regardless of the color, please do note that the leather is a dream within a dream in itself. As good as a leather on a Schott Perfecto can be - Very thick, very natural feel, finish, so on & so forth.

On to the specifics.

The jacket couldn't possibly be in a better condition. Perfect all over, inside & out.

As always, the 618 is slightly bit oversized so if you a size 40, you good. The exact measurements are...
  • Chest width (armpit to armpit): 55 cm / 21.5"
  • Waist width (max): 51 cm / 20"
  • Shoulders width: 45 cm / 17.5"
  • Sleeve length: 64 cm / 25"
  • Back length (without collar): 59 cm / 23.2"
Oh, and I ain't answering questions regarding what it sounds like. I neither care what it sounds like nor I care what it sounds like & neither should you. You're wearing the skin of a dead animal, not a cashmere sweater. Fucking act like it.

Right...

Some pics aaand... Let me know. Cheers & thanks.

gdfdtfR.jpg

ZSEAbu3.jpg

cbxauHL.jpg

zFCTFiU.jpg

cufd8g9.jpg

V9PKciu.jpg

eiLlac8.jpg

JgHeqAa.jpg

ZczSwzv.jpg

xDgm8EN.jpg

U1DUpgB.jpg

gaecsj1.jpg

o0oOh76.jpg

ySb7j7U.jpg

qYycfcR.jpg

NDu8GCQ.jpg

70gqtJe.jpg

3WH5yEd.jpg

xRWWRm6.jpg

Geekrobot

One of the Regulars
Awesome and rare jacket! I owned the yellow version of this for a bit a long time back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gnat