Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Ralph Lauren - RL Denim & Supply USA Flag Knit Shawl Cardigan, sz. L

Legendary USA flag shawl cardigan knitted in the likeness of an United States of America flag, by the now defunct Ralph Lauren - Denim & Supply line of clothes by Ralph Lauren.

This is the original, heaviest and juiciest first run of this very rare piece, rarely seen in this size.

€110
shipped anywhere EU. IBAN/PP(FF)

My own personal piece, I've bought it worn because I wanted to edgy but I wore it literally twice. Regardless, it is without a single flaw throughout. It did lose some of its original shape, I guess but it fits great. In any case, good all over. Clean.

Size L (Large) although it fits smaller. Since it's a knit, there's a considerable stretch to it so the approximate measurements are...
• Chest width (armpit to armpit): 53 cm / 21"
• Sleeve length: 72 cm / 28"
• Back length (excluding the collar): 75 cm / 29"

Remember, there's quite some give to this cardigan so take these numbers with a grain of salt. It will fit you if you wear clothes larger - or smaller - than that.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Shipping from the EU. Thank you.

FBmz7yi.jpg

mGaAUxD.jpg

OheLbDj.jpg

u5tueQB.jpg

ijvhPSo.jpg

elYPDAb.jpg

C9Ii6R6.jpg

NmeoBcJ.jpg

2VSafNd.jpg

MRcowv1.jpg

0ZdApKW.jpg

9uSA7k9.jpg