Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS or FT Early Sears Oakbrook D-Pocket Leather Jacket Size 44?

davefitch

New in Town
Sears Oakbrook D-Pocket, which I believe to be an early version based on the diamond zipper pulls (believe later version had loops) and Conmatic cuff zippers. I really dig the jacket, but I'm a solid 42 and unfortunately it's just slightly too big for me. The size label is missing, but it feels like a 44 or 46 to me. The exterior of the jacket is great, leather looks really nice and shiny, no cracking, zippers work perfectly, snaps are all in great shape. Believe the main zipper has been replaced a while back with a larger brass Talon. The corduroy lining has separated in a few places near the waist hem, but overall the lining is in good shape. Jacket is clean and ready to wear. I'd be interested in trading for something similar in a 42, or will sell outright for the $300. Thanks!

Chest: 24"
Hem: 22"
Sleeve: 24-1/2"
Shoulder: 20"
Back Length: 23"
Front Length: 21" (zipped)

IMG_0009.JPEG IMG_0014.JPEG 0028.jpg IMG_0010.JPEG IMG_0011.JPEG IMG_0015.JPEG IMG_0016.JPEG IMG_0017.JPEG IMG_0018.JPEG IMG_0019.JPEG

Last edited:

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Nice jacket. Those conmartic are solid. I wonder what happened to the main zipper. Mine is an aluminum #10 talon. This jacket must be older than all of the similar label jackets. My guess it had an original #5? At any rate, nice jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saundersdavid