Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS-- Misty Harbor Rain/Trench Coat, 46L

MisterGrey

Practically Family
This is my dad's old Misty Harbor raincoat. It's about 40 years old; he has no memory of when he got it, just sometime after he left the Army, so, anytime from '69. He also has no memory of the last time he wore it, which is why it's here now. Great shape considering the age; no damage except that one of the buttons has popped off (not torn; the thread just got loose and it fell off somewhere), but the replacement button is still on the hem of the jacket, so with a needle and thread you're back in business. The liner zips out for cold/warm weather wear. The tag says 46XL, but as far as the length goes both me (5'10) and dad (6'2) can wear it without the length looking "wrong," so if you fall in that height range you're good.

$55 shipped CONUS. Please PM me with any and all questions.

DSCN0380.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0385.jpg

MisterGrey

Practically Family
Another price drop- $40 shipped CONUS.

I'll also consider any offers or other conditions that potential buyers may have. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally