Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Hatboxes w/ inserts - a chance for German and EU Loungers to get them cheap

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Here's a chance for German (and EU) Loungers to get hatboxes with inserts for cheap!

I have about 10-12 hatboxes that I don't need anymore. I can ship a maximum size box (120 x 120 x 60cm) full of hatboxes for €7 within Germany and €17 within the EU.

Prices:
€16 for each black VS hatbox with insert (boxes like this are sold new for about €45-50)
€8 for each vintage hatbox (some oval, some rectangular) with original insert and each Christys' London hatbox with a newly added insert (they didn't come with any)

All boxes work for dress hats (no western brim widths).

If you're seriously interested, PM me and I'll see how many boxes I can ship in one shipping box.
Shipping to outside the EU wouldn't make much sense due to the high shipping cost (box size limits, you know).

gzDOkbi.jpg

Last edited:

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Many thanks Rabbit mine arrived safe and sound. Can I just say that was some serious packing-bullet proof-nothing was going to harm those boxes!
Anyone worried about shipping needn't be and VS hat boxes are both elegant and practical.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I use my VS hat boxes to ship my hats back and forth for returns and such. Excellent protection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82