Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Fine Creek Leather - Leon Custom size 42 or Trade for size 44

Mr. Hide

Familiar Face
Hello All,

Selling a Fine Creek Leather Leon Custom in size 42. This is the currently discontinued 2mm thick version. Purchased used just a few days ago. The jacket was gently used and as described by the previous owner.

Details: There is some light teacore coming through at the collar and edges, along with creasing in the sleeves consistent with normal wear. The previous owner made some professional enhancements to this jacket by removing the factory snap stud on the upper shoulder. The trim of leather where the epaulets and belt are were also removed. These customizations were impeccably done to make a neater appearance and the jacket shows no sign of alteration whatsoever. No rips, tears, stains, scratches, or odors to speak of. Please see the attached photos.

I've been on a long search for a Leon Custom in 2mm but was disappointed to find that the 42 in this 2mm was still very snug on me. The outgoing 1.5mm Shinki version I tried on at Self Edge in size 42 was a much more generous fit from my experience.

*On the off chance anyone with a 44 that needs a 42 seeking a trade please shoot me a message!

-Asking: $1,100 shipped domestically within the U.S.

-Preferred transaction via a detailed Paypal Invoice.

-Measurement are consistent with stock measurements posted by ButterScotch LB. Further information about this jacket can also be found here https://butterscotchlb.com/products...yu1hLPTfeueQDEeht2fVSDE_ajzHSpk--ttNiAm7s7lGY

Happy to answer any other questions you might have.
Cheers and thanks for looking!

-Chris

Attachments

• Leon Custom 1 copy.jpg
    Leon Custom 1 copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • Leon Custom 2 copy.jpg
    Leon Custom 2 copy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • Leon Custom 3 copy.jpg
    Leon Custom 3 copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13