Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Art Fawcett "Bogie" Style Fedora

sonorlite

New in Town
Had this made a few months back and it really won't work for me. The color is too light and here in Oregon it is almost always raining during the winter so it would not see much use. I have worn it only briefly.

Felt is lightweight natural,nominal size is 7 5/8.

Asking $250 plus shipping

sonorlite
sonorlite
[/IMG]
sonorlite

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Beauty of a hat. As a fellow Oregonian who has been collecting and wearing fedora's for almost 10 years, I can tell you that you have nothing to worry about in wearing that hat in the rain. The rain won't hurt that beaver felt one bit. I wear fedora's to work everyday that are only rabbit and they have been drenched and they are fine. Beaver will hold up even better.

Most hatters not associated with the fedoralounge would charge you between $500 to $700 for a fedora of that quality. Are you sure you want to sell it???

fedoralover

Ande1964

Practically Family
I would echo fedoralover... it's a beauty, and you should really think twice before selling.

If you're sure, I might be interested, but I can't PM you. You can reach me at

andejparks

at

gmail

dotcom

Best,
Anj

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Ande1964 said:
I would echo fedoralover... it's a beauty, and you should really think twice before selling.

If you're sure, I might be interested, but I can't PM you. You can reach me at

andejparks

at

gmail

dotcom

Best,
Anj

And you can't PM because...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member