Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Aero Leather Clothing Sz 42 1930s Slim Fit Half Belt

WhiteBeard

New in Town
I'm selling my loved Aero Leather 1930s half belt leather jacket in brown chromexcel FQHH leather.

Even though it's been lovingly worn, the leather itself has just started to break in in a beautiful way, please see photos. The lining is a custom tartan wool lining, which has frayed and ripped in some places as can be seen in the photos.

The jacket is marked as a size 42 with long arms, but it is a very slim and tight fit. I would say it would ift a size 38-40 quite well, but please take note of the measurements below to judge for yourself:

Chest: 53 cm / 20,9''
Back length (from top seam to bottom edge): 66 cm / 30,0''
Back width (shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 43 cm / 16,9''
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to cuff): 65 cm / 25,6''

I'm located in Stockholm, Sweden. But I'd be happy to ship the jacket, using tracked and insured shipping. Send me a PM and we can work something out!

I'm looking for €525 plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more photos!

jacket 1.jpeg jacket 2.jpeg new jacket 5.jpeg jacket 3.jpeg jacket 4.jpeg jacket 5.jpeg new jacket 1.jpeg new jacket 2.jpeg new jacket 3.jpeg new jacket 6.jpeg

Last edited:

WhiteBeard

New in Town
My bad. I've lowered the price to €525, hoping that this is more within the proper ballpark? That being said, I'm of course always open to price suggestions, as I wouldn't want to sell the jacket for more than it's proper value!

Thanks for giving me a heads up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88