Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Aero Bootlegger size 40 FQHH

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
I'm selling my Aero Bootlegger in FQHH Cordovan. It was made this January, but I've continued to lose weight and it's now to big, I've included my order spec's from Insurrection / Thurston Bros. I'm asking $800.00 for it + shipping to help finance my next Aero.

20150308_180147-1.jpg 20150308_180210.jpg Aero Bootlegger CXL Cordovan FQHH 1 smaller version.jpg Aero Bootlegger CXL Cordovan FQHH 2 smaller version-2.jpg

STYLE- Standard Bootlegger with zip sleeves and no epaulets on shoulders

SIZE- 40

LEATHER- Heavy CXL FQHH

COLOUR- Cordovan (as dark as possible)

ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Regular brass (shiny) Talon with regular brass (shiny) diamond pull on chest pocket

LINING- Capercaillie medium weight tool tartan with black cotton drill in sleeves

STORM CUFFS- No

SLEEVE LENGTH- 25.5 inches

BODY LENGTH- 25 inches

INSIDE POCKETS- Left vertical interior pocket with no closure and right vertical interior pocket with snap closure

FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS –

1) Zippered sleeves, like on standard Café Racer
2) Please remove epaulets
3) Black moleskin in all pocket linings
4) Regular Aero Label

Damo

A-List Customer
Looks great!! Do you happen to know the pit to pit, waist and shoulder measurements?? Thx

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
Those pictures were taken the last time I wore it in the spring. When I tried it on for the first time since then yesterday, I had to pull the side buckles all the way tight and it looks like a kid wearing his dads coat. Hoping to build a new Aero Slim fit bootlegger or Maxwell.

Additional measurements

Shoulders 18.5
Pit to Pit with side panels stretched out measured across back 23.5"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe