Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE Retro-era tractor and farm equipment

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
***Please read carefully before responding***

I have a large variety of farm equipment from the 1930's - 1940's that is up for grabs in the San Francisco Bay Area.

All items are in pieces and you are welcome to haul off an entire piece, or bring a screwdriver and dismantle parts you might need to restore something - your vintage tractor or your vintage car.

No equipment is working, and all items are in pieces, so if you are dreaming of finding a mint John Deere tractor in working condition, this isn't the post for you. However, if you need grillwork from a 1930's tractor or a couple hubcaps, I might be able to help you out.

I also have a large transportation device (see description below) as well as an old-time heavy hand-crank spit that you need to dismantle from the brickwork it's encased in.

The large transportaiton device is an absolutely HUGE and LONG heavy farm device with wheels that was used to move things or animals up and down a ramp. This is a very long and heavy item, and you will most likely need to rent a special truck for it and bring extra people to load it.

farm_01.jpg

I will not post more photos (at this time), I will not ship parts, and you must make an appointment to come over and look over items that you might want. All items are free and you are also welcome to rummage through our barn for any remaining gardening items that haven't already been stolen - you can probably have anything you see (which isn't much, trust me).

Due to the storm in the San Francisco Bay Area, I will make appointments starting next week if interested.

The offers expire as follows:

Heavy transportation device, spit and rummaging through the barn have an expiration date of January 31, 2008.

The rest of the farm equipment has an expiration date of June 2008.

If you have questions, please post to this thread as (always) my inbox is almost full.

Cheers-

Vintage Betty

carter

I'll Lock Up
VB, You don't happen to have a Morris Minor or MM parts buried in that barn somewhere do you? I need a fuel pump or two. :)

I hope you are feeling better.

Carter

Vintage Betty

Thank you for healty wishes Mr. Carter!

I wouldn't know those parts if they came up to me, gave me a cigar, lit it and introduced themselves. However, if you think I can pilfer something from some old farm equipment, you are welcome to post pictures so I can rummage around.

Anything for you. ;)

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

Bumpety Bump.

I am starting to take appointments for this weekend in order to clear my barn. If you want something, PM me and I'll take you around to "investigate".

VB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007