Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE Hat Measuring Tool (DRAWING)

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As you all know, Vintage Betty LOVES to give things away. And in this New Year, she is reflecting how nice it has been to chat and even meet y'all! :eusa_clap

But all this fun she had in 2007 wouldn't have been possible without The Fedora Lounge SPONSORS. Therefore, she thought, why not thank them?? They are responsible for paying fees for to enable hosting the site, upgrades, registration and more.

If you purchased ANY item from one of The Fedora Lounge Sponsors between January 1, 2007 and January 15, 2008, you are eligible to be entered into a drawing for a FREE Hat Measuring Tool.

free_hat_tool.JPG

As always, this item is NOT for resale, it is for your own use. Please note this Hat Measuring Tool is an antique, but is NOT a complete measuring tool. Apparently, the back was not finished, and should have had the button which adjusts to match the hat size.

All you have to do to qualify for this drawing is add your name to this thread. You don't have to say what you purchased, but you are more than welcome to post pics or point to your posting(s) so we can covet your lovely purchases.

The Fedora Lounge Sponsors are:
Aaron Hats http://www.getahaton.com
jpdesign www.CustomFedora.com
Marty M. (No website - yet) Marty Mathis Direct, Minneapolis 612-341-CUFF(2833)
thefedorastore www.HatsAmerica.com
Indy Magnoli http://www.magnoliclothiers.com

If I have missed any sponsors, please advise, so that I can immediately give them a public thank you and a link.

Gentlemen, this is for you: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

THANK YOU for being a Sponsor!

Contest closes January 15, 2008. Drawing held shortly thereafter.

Vintage Betty

mingoslim

Practically Family
VB IS a class act . . .

And instead of judging this time around, I will enter . . .

I ordered from Aaron Hats earlier this year . . . so I should be eligible.

SIGN ME UP . . .
The prixe looks really, really cool!

mingoslim

Practically Family
C'mon all you Fedora wearers . . .

This is a cool prize. Am I the ONLY ONE who ordered from an FL sponsor? UI feel almost guilty . . . I only ordered a couple of hat brushes . . .

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congratulations...and the winner is...

carouselvic! Congratulations and THANK YOU for purchasing from our Sponsors!

Please PM me your address. My mailbox is almost full, so it might take a couple tries. :eek:

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007