Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free and V. Cheap Vintage Jewelry

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have some jewelry that is perfectly nice but I want to get rid of it, since I never wear it and it deserves to be worn!

In the following pics, the three necklaces and the red and turquoise earrings are NOT vintage.

Everything is free, except the clear lucite hanging heart Essie pin (I'd like at least $5 for it) and the Elvgren Pinup on Skates Pin (I'd like at least $5 for that). Anything else, ask away! I'd just like you to pay shipping.

DSCN0056.jpg

DSCN0057.jpg

ShortClara

One Too Many
I'm getting the jump again! Whee.. I like the red button earrings with the blue center, the red and green bead necklaces, and the the red heart pin (?) - the non-essie one :) oh and the little metal cluster with leaves earrings... what are those?

If anyone else really likes some of that stuff, too, draw names from a hat :)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Ohh, I'd like to buy the skater pin. That would be a cool Christmas gift for someone I knows. And the bracelet betwixt the 2 heart pins. To bad I dont know an Essie or anyone close to that. Hmmmm. Y know what though, its purty, I'll just make it another of my personalities.....lol, so I'd like to buy that too.

Vintage Betty

I don't want anything. Just want to compliment you on posting things for others to recycle and use. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Vintage Betty

Miss_Bella_Hell

Vintage Betty said:
I don't want anything. Just want to compliment you on posting things for others to recycle and use. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Vintage Betty

Thanks! Sometimes I look around at my things and realize I have too much. It's more fun to share with gals I know will appreciate!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton