Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE 50s/60s pillbox hat

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I have sadly come to the conclusion that even though this hat looks great on me, I'll never wear it! It was given to me for free by a kind Lounger, so I feel it's time to pass it on, but that it would be wrong to sell it. That means it's your lucky day, if you're looking for a black pillbox hat in good condition! It measures 20.25" around the inside and the edge is roughly 2" tall. It has a black grosgrain ribbon decoration on the front, accented by silver plastic and rhinestone decorations. It is in good shape with no stains, tears or fading. There are a few little dents in the top that aren't too noticeable, and the tag has come partially unstitched.

First come first serve. Free, but you pay shipping.

hat.jpg

hattop.jpg

hatinside.jpg

hattag.jpg

hatdetail.jpg

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
I love buying the hats, but never wear them. If I did wear them then I'd ask for the hat in a heartbeat, but it shouldn't remain in my closet and not be used.

Very cute.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Joli7211 said:
If it isn't already taken, I'd like it. I tried to pm you, but for some reason I couldn't.

Hmmm you may not have enough posts yet to PM. In any case, it's yours! I'll give it a go PMing you for your address. Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007