Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE 1920's Picture Frame (Needs work)

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
FREE 1920's Picture Frame (Needs work)

free_foil_frame.JPG

You pay shipping. If there is more than one response, I will choose who gets this item. Please post to this thread and do not PM me, as my mailbox is almost full.

Vintage Betty

FedoraGent

One Too Many
I'll take it...

Vintage Betty said:
Bumpety Bump. Offer expires January 16!

Vintage Betty
I'll take it...I've been wanting to put my favorite picture from the MrNewportCustom contest in a frame and put it on our mantle in the front room. Please let me know how I can help with shipping...I can Paypal...

:)

FG.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Another kind offer from Betty :)

This sort of thing is lovely to see, as it has become so rare these days. Thankyou Betty in reminding us all that the pleasure is in the 'giving.' :eusa_clap

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PADDY said:
This sort of thing is lovely to see, as it has become so rare these days. Thankyou Betty in reminding us all that the pleasure is in the 'giving.' :eusa_clap

Thank Mr. Paddy!

I will hopefully be putting up many more FREE items in the next few weeks. In each case, I will be offering up the item for a week or so before making a decision on who gets what.

This is to spread the goodies around, as some people have already received 3 items from me, and some have received nothing. This way, if you want something, but aren't the first to respond, you will still have a chance to get something you'd like.

FG, please clear your inbox as I can't PM you.

Thank you,

VB

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Okay. :) PM Box cleared.

FG.
Vintage Betty said:
Thank Mr. Paddy!

I will hopefully be putting up many more FREE items in the next few weeks. In each case, I will be offering up the item for a week or so before making a decision on who gets what.

This is to spread the goodies around, as some people have already received 3 items from me, and some have received nothing. This way, if you want something, but aren't the first to respond, you will still have a chance to get something you'd like.

FG, please clear your inbox as I can't PM you.

Thank you,

VB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007