Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION A STETSON 7X CLEAR BEAVER

Razzman

One Too Many
After a great deal of thought, and much regret, I have decided to offer this magnificent STETSON 7X clear beaver hat and box for sale. I've about 15 hats now. Just too many for me to wear. This hat is fantastic, the felt is so soft, smooth and pliable it's hard to imagine. The box itself is old and is well worn. It has a leather strap and the previous owner used some tape to hold it together.
The hat itself is wonderful. The color is silverbelly, the sweatband is embossed with the Stetson logo and 7X clear beaver, the opposite side is embossed Nussbaums Star Clothiers Hutchinson, Kansas. The liner is embroidered with the Stetson logo and 7 X's Beaver. I'm really not sure how to price this hat. Anyone interested can make a serious offer. Feel free to PM me with an offer or a question. I'll leave the offer up until January 1st or so then it will probably go on ebay. I've included several photos.
Size 7 1/4
Mode edge
Crown : 4 1/2"
Brim: 2 7/8"
Leather sweatband: 2"
Ribbon: 1"
razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
You're a lucky man!!!

Let me know if you ever want to part with it!!!

Had I noticed this thread earlier....!!!
I would have bought her myself!!!

Good on ya for sharing the wealth Lou!!!

NewLid72.jpg

And thanks again for my new Bailey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007