Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Premier Stetson Stratoliner, Electric Blue (vintage) - 7-1/8 - excellent condition

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
Rare electric-ish blue Premier Stetson Stratoliner. Hate to let this go, but I haven't worn it in over a decade.

To be clear, this is BLUE, not steel-blue or some other shade of gray. It has some dust from sitting in a hatbox the last 10+ years and that probably mutes the color some too.

Very nice condition, was near new when I got it 15 years ago and then wore it very little. Sweatband is still soft and flexible. Will ship in an old hatbox - though not original to the hat so far as I remember (all my hats and hatboxes are mixed up).

$400 plus actual shipping. I got this offer from a fellow 10-15 years ago (and declined), so given inflation, the rarity of this particular configuration, and the fact that cherry hats have gotten much harder to find -- I figure this is a good deal for somebody!

Stratoline 1.jpg

Strat 3.jpg

Strat 2.jpeg

Strat 4.jpeg
Strat 5.jpeg

Really n

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads