Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale or trade: Women's Vintage Suits, Knit Dresses, some tops

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi girls, well, with the new ebay policies coming soon I thought I'd try to sell some things on here first, in a "Screw 'em!" sort of gesture. All prices negotiable, or for trade. All are without holes and stains, no missing buttons on anything. Here are pics, terrible I know, feel free to ask for more detail:

Camel 3-piece suit, boxier jacket with pencil skirt. Metal zip in back of matching shell, on side of skirt. Bust up to 42, Waist 28, hips up to 42 (stretch in the hips). R&K Originals, for the girl who knows clothes. $20 obo.
DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0005.jpg

Green two piece suit, Jackie O style. Probably mid 50s, metal zip. Bust up to 40, 28" waist, 40" hips. Asking $20.
DSCN0006.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

DSCN0008.jpg

Knit R&K. Very stretchy; waist probably not more than 32, bust not more than 44, hip not more than 44. Asking $15.
DSCN0013.jpg

Another knit, approximately same sizing. No label. Asking $15.
DSCN0014.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

Green dress, probably 60s, man-made fabric, front zip. Stretches a bit, 38-28-free. Asking $10
DSCN0015.jpg

Diane von Furstenburg Black Cotton Dress with Cherry Print. Size 8. Asking $30 (sold a similar one for $65 a few years back).
DSCN0016.jpg

DSCN0017.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

Some non-vintage tops that I think work nicely with vintage skirts and suits, asking $5 each. Green and Red ones are H&M size 10s, Black one is Forever 21 Size L.

DSCN0009.jpg

DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0012.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

ShooShooBaby said:
bella, can you measure the bust and (approximate) waist on the green top with stars, please?

About 36-37" bust (I'm a 39 bust and the top button pops open), 31" waist. There's a matching tie to adjust the fit of the waist.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I think I'm gonna want the 2 knit dresses. There's so much winter left in New England! Needed an excuse to see you soon anyway :)

Miss_Bella_Hell

KittyT said:
I think I'm gonna want the 2 knit dresses. There's so much winter left in New England! Needed an excuse to see you soon anyway :)

Really! They might be too big for you. But I'll set 'em aside and you can try 'em on, or I can send them to you and you can try them.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Really! They might be too big for you. But I'll set 'em aside and you can try 'em on, or I can send them to you and you can try them.

Well I don't mind if they're not skin tight - prefer it actually. We'll have to see - what are the unstretched measurements? Also, what's the shoulder to waist measurement? That's the most likely place it wouldn't fit. Also, I have a dress you might like that should fit you, if you're interested.

Miss_Bella_Hell

KittyT said:
Well I don't mind if they're not skin tight - prefer it actually. We'll have to see - what are the unstretched measurements? Also, what's the shoulder to waist measurement? That's the most likely place it wouldn't fit. Also, I have a dress you might like that should fit you, if you're interested.

K. The black one: waist is 28" unstretched, H32 and B32 and shoulder seam to waist is 16" at the shortest point.

Red: W26 unstretched, H32 and B32. Shoulder to waist 16". Are they too long waisted?

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
K. The black one: waist is 28" unstretched, H32 and B32 and shoulder seam to waist is 16" at the shortest point.

Red: W26 unstretched, H32 and B32. Shoulder to waist 16". Are they too long waisted?

No, 16" sounds about right. It's so hard to tell with this stuff w/o trying them on. I usually feel wierd wearing knit dresses that are super skin tight, but I guess most of the knit ones were like that. From the measurements, it sounds like they might work. You gonna be in Boston anytime soon? Or prefer mail instead?

Miss_Bella_Hell

KittyT said:
No, 16" sounds about right. It's so hard to tell with this stuff w/o trying them on. I usually feel wierd wearing knit dresses that are super skin tight, but I guess most of the knit ones were like that. From the measurements, it sounds like they might work. You gonna be in Boston anytime soon? Or prefer mail instead?

I am not planning a Boston trip too soon, are you planning an NY one? I was just in Boston as you know...oh well. Bad planning on my part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007