Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale, Johnson's Leather Naked Black Motorcycle Jacket sz 46, New

Lando

Practically Family
16142365761_5607122918_b.jpg

15521929134_12f4e03c0e_b.jpg

For Sale is a Johnson's Leather Naked Black leather Motorcycle jacket in a size 46 with a quilted lining. Jacket is new. It was sent to me from stock for sizing purposes but I fell in love with the naked black leather and kept it. Since then, though I still love the flat black nature of the naked leather, I just never got around to wearing it. Too many custom jackets that keep me busy. Alan says the black leather is on the heavy side, possibly a 3.75oz though not quite 4oz. Needless to say it's a heavy black jacket built tough to last. Johnson's Leather is by far one of my favorite custom jacket makers and even their stock work is top notch quality for a lifetime.

Back Length - 25.5
Pit to Pit - 25
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 20
Should seam along sleeve - 25.5

$300 Shipped.
Paypal only Please.

Lando

Practically Family
I was asked about naked leather so I figured I would clarify:

"The grain of the hide is unaltered and has only been dyed. Only the highest quality hides can be used to make naked leather. Lesser hides are corrected by sanding to remove imperfections." That's from the fox creek site who also do naked leather.

Lando

Practically Family
At the end of the week I've got to put everything into storage. So if any body wants anything, this is the last week I'll be able to have these items up for sale.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe