Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Johnson Leathers Custom Horween HH, Size 42, Talon Zips

SR427

New in Town
I'm back with this jacket to sell. Became too busy to follow through last year, so available again.

This jacket was made for me by Allen following a trim cafe racer look, but with a collar.
Black 2 1/2 oz Horween Vermont Veg-tanned Horsehide. Made in 2018 - worn lightly for one winter. Pretty nicely broken in, but still has plenty of structure. Custom parts on Alan's frame: Two chest pockets, tipped toward the center. Olive thread throughout. - Talon brass zip on front and chest pockets. No zip on hand pockets or cuffs. Smooth back. 2" band at the cuff to avoid watch rash. Two inside pockets. Black nylon lining

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 23 1/2"
Shoulders: 19 1/2"
Sleeves: Straight - 25"
Length: 22 1/2" (from base of collar)
Waist: 20 1/2"

Big Price drop:
$450 plus shipping. Paypal FF

Here is link to many images:

https://imgur.com/a/QDhNzf8

I'm in the photos - 6'0" 195lbs

Preview below:

IMG_E5815.JPG

IMG_5818.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Very nice! Very close to what I would like, but I think it's too short for me.

Could you re-check the base of collar to bottom hem of the back of the jacket, as well as the "torso" but down the zipper length?

Thanks

SR427

New in Town
AeroFan - The back length is shown with ruler in the linked photos. The length of the front zip from collar to hem is 21 3/4".

If you didn't already see - there are fit photos in the link. Let me know if I can answer anything else.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Yes I saw those - I am 6' 1" 195 lds and I typically take a 24.5 - 26" back length.

This fits you good for a shorter-fitting jacket. It would be too short for me. GLWS! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust