Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Beautiful brown sport coat, in top condition

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
Here's a sport coat it breaks my heart to let go. I'm not sure how old it is, actually. The label, to me, suggests it's more retro-style than actual vintage, but I'd be interested in any thoughts you guys might have on the matter.

But when it fit me, I got compliments every time I wore it.

This two-button jacket is in great shape, with no mustiness or bad smells. It has two flap pockets, one small flap non-pocket on the right and one chest pocket on the left breast.

The color is a rich chocolate brown, with the pattern in varying colors of beige and rust.

The only downside is that there's one missing button in the front, and the one that's there doesn't match the buttons on the cuffs. But I think you'll agree that the cuff buttons make for a relatively easy match.

I've taken lots of pictures, but if there's another view you'd like to see, let me know.

Measurements:

Sleeve -- from underarm to cuff: 17"; from shoulder seam to cuff, 25"
Chest -- 20", from armpit to armpit
Lapel -- 3" at widest point
Length -- 31.5", from top of collar to bottom hem, measured in back
Across shoulders -- 17"

Let me know if you have any questions or would like me to take additional measurements. I'll sell it shipped in the US for $75. I prefer payment via Paypal.

front.jpg
<BR>
back.jpg
<BR>
leftfront.jpg
<BR>
rightfront.jpg
<BR>
lining.jpg
<BR>
cuff.jpg
<BR>