Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filson Mackinaw Cruiser size medium (UK sale)

Buick

New in Town
I have various jackets that I will be parting with, and I have this one listed on eBay currently (at a higher price) But thought I’d try it here with a TFL discount!

I bought this jacket towards the end of winter last year after getting obsessed with this particular model - the features and heritage, and the material itself, are very impressive. I bought a size down from the suggested sizing on the Filson website, after doing a bit of research, and while it’s still roomy for me (42 inch chest but fairly slim overall) that is of course exactly how it’s meant to be, to allow layering and physical work outdoors. I realised once I got it that any time the weather or activities called for such a hardy woollen jacket, I would reach for my old Swanndri first, as that is just ingrained into my psyche (I grew up in New Zealand). As such, it has just been sat in my cupboard and still has the tags attached. I’ve tried it on in front of the mirror a number of times, as you do, but have literally never worn it outside. Loads of pockets, including handwarmers, and a big pocket the full width of the back that is accessible from both sides. Costs £705rrp and will sell for £375, including Royal Mail Special Delivery next day by 1, tracked and insured, within the UK.

Please get in touch if you have any questions

IMG_5697.jpeg
IMG_5698.jpeg
IMG_5699.jpeg
IMG_5700.jpeg
IMG_5701.jpeg
IMG_5702.jpeg

Buick

New in Town
This is my first sale post here - feel free to check out the listing on eBay to see my feedback score, or get in touch to discuss. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg