Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Cocker

Practically Family
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you our newborn daughter, Marion! She was born today, at 11:30, weighing 2.915Kgs for 50cm. Words are failing me right away, as we've been awake for the last two days, but I've never been so proud and happy of my whole life!

1505138_10207171636722530_251547399144291126_n.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you our newborn daughter, Marion! She was born today, at 11:30, weighing 2.915Kgs for 50cm. Words are failing me right away, as we've been awake for the last two days, but I've never been so proud and happy of my whole life!

Congratulations! It seems like only yesterday my children were newborns. Time passes so fast. Make every second count!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My wife and I couldn't have kids, so I of course have nothing like that.
Starting a family is just a figure of speech for trying for a baby. You two are a family, even though it's only a family of two. Family is where love resides, your love makes your house a home. There's many a Lounger who's children's photos I admire, they always bring a smile. But my wife and I are just as happy as a family of two, just like you two, and we've been like that for 48 years. Going for gold in a couple of year's time. Here's wishing you both similar happiness.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Starting a family is just a figure of speech for trying for a baby. You two are a family, even though it's only a family of two. Family is where love resides, your love makes your house a home. There's many a Lounger who's children's photos I admire, they always bring a smile. But my wife and I are just as happy as a family of two, just like you two, and we've been like that for 48 years. Going for gold in a couple of year's time. Here's wishing you both similar happiness.

Well said.

p51

One Too Many
Thanks, good post.
We celebrated 15 years in May (which explains that Alaska photo, as that was on a cruise for our anniversary, re-creating our honeymoon in 2000).
Funny thing is, I love her more every day. I didn't realize before I got married that this would (or even could) happen.

Such a great post!

Welcome, Marion!!

I echo Big Man... cherish EVERY moment, Cocker. Looks like you're on track.

...We celebrated 15 years in May (which explains that Alaska photo, as that was on a cruise for our anniversary, re-creating our honeymoon in 2000)...
Congratulations! It's always nice to see couples who have some longevity in their relationship, especially if they're still happy.

My wife and I took an Alaskan cruise to celebrate our 30th anniversary in 2011. We were accompanied by her sister and her husband who, having gotten married 35 days after us, were also celebrating their 30th anniversary. And we (both couples) took the opportunity to renew our vows while we were at it. As we found out, that was the first double-ceremony ever performed on that ship, and the first double-ceremony performed by that Captain, who was retiring after that voyage. Treasured memories indeed.

kaiser

A-List Customer
The ever-elusive Hubby, hoisting a celebratory Jack & Coke in honor of finding out today he got a great new job (and promptly gave notice to his massive douchenozzle supervisor, who looked like he was going to have kittens when he read the resignation letter). Cheers!

20160118_174509-1_zps1w8c7aqd.jpg
Good luck in the new job, your grin says it all !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken