Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Emerald City

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
This is the place for all of us who dream of different shades of green. From forest to sea foam to mint to emerald to bottle and beyond, all the way to those with one foot in blue, like teal, turquoise and petroleum... Rest your eyes on the visual pleasure that is green (and feast your eyes on the colors that make it pop!). Please post your dreamy greens!

Imperial58mintgreen.jpg

martinecarolseafoamgreen.jpg

janefondagreen.jpg

lana_emeralddress.jpg

cremedementhejeanpatchett.jpg

balenciagagreen.jpg

farahdibagreenvelvet.jpg

winterliz.jpg

OLiz.jpg

jmansfieldpup.jpg

PrettyPaula

New in Town
she also wears a coat in the movie but i cant find a shot of it, its green with a gorgeous large fur collar, its belted with a back pleat. i love the movie Public Enemies.

:eusa_clap

public_enemies06.jpg

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
I cannot for the life of me find a picture of the green velvet dress Rosemary Clooney wore in the "engagement scene" in White Christmas! It's one of my all time favorites, and definitely belongs here. If anyone finds it, could you post it here? Thanks!

The Shirt

Practically Family
Vegas2008012.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00846.jpg
[/IMG]

I have way way more green than this. My favorite color of them all. Bridesmaid dresses in green just like my mum's has always been my dream wedding.

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
Oooo, love this thread, green is far and away my favourite colour. I have to resist the urge to buy all my clothes in green. Happily for me, it is also one of the best colours on me.

Keep em coming!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
goldwyn girl said:
OK now I've decided I need more green in my wardrobe. Cherry Lips you are a bad bad girl :)
Hahaha! That I am. Actually, I remember seeing a pic of you in a stunning green silk dress that you'd made yourself... pics?
The Shirt said:
Ooo I love this dress! The fabric is very similar to a dress I have (one of my finest).

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Green is my favorite color and I don't have nearly enough of it. I make alot of dresses in green but haven't found much actual vintage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld