Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale - Aero Dustbowl - Russet Vicenza - size 44

Titus

Familiar Face
Hello,

I'm selling a very nice Dustbowl in russet Vicena size 44.

Details:

- brown moleskin lining
- brass hardware
- russet Vicenza italian hh

Size :

- pit to pit : 24 inches
- sleeve : 25.75 inches
- back : 25.25 inches
- shoulder : 19 inches

It is in excellent condition, the Vicenza still needs some breaking in, the moleskin is very comfortable.

Price 650 Eur + shipping

Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 191
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 187
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 160
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 161
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 146
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Titus

Familiar Face
I am in EU so best for people in EU as now you have to pay vat, import taxes and do crappy paperwork when you buy a new jacket from Aero.

Last edited:

Leather_nube

Familiar Face
You’ve got some nice jackets on sale. I’d strongly consider this one if I hadn’t just placed an order with Aero. You getting rid of them because they all don’t fit? Let’s see :)

Glws

Titus

Familiar Face
You’ve got some nice jackets on sale. I’d strongly consider this one if I hadn’t just placed an order with Aero. You getting rid of them because they all don’t fit? Let’s see :)

Glws
Yes it doesn't fit me quite right so it sits in the closet all the time.
Yeah, this jacket is almost new , needs breaking in, sorry you missed it. It is still available.

Last edited:

Titus

Familiar Face
Thing is I am close to size 46 now so I want to sell the smaller 44s and keep the larger ones.

I will post another 2 next week one of them being a custom made Aero 1930s Sunburst HB in blue fqcxhh which is quite nice and rare !

The jackets are in excellent condition of course so if you want an Aero size 44 and you are in EU wait until the coming week.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads