Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Disney

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I just won this. I payed a little more than I would have liked, but I liked the way it looked. I think the seller must have really liked the box, as that's about all they talked about.
It looks like I'm going to have to sew the bow back on, but that's not really a big deal, is it?
44975122_tp.jpg

44975099_tp.jpg

44975217_tp.jpg

44975017_tp.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Yay! You got that one! I was just watching it tick down, hoping a Lounger would grab it.
Disney hats don't seem to come up that often, and that's a nifty bow treatment. Well done!

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I know it has to be sewn completely back on, but wouldn't it be four stitches, one on each corner to put it back on? The rippled ribbons are usually all stitched together on their own, and the band is probably tacked down in a couple places, so it is on the hat. I would think it would just be a matter of getting the ends taut and sewing down the corrugated ribbon panel.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
My jealousies to you Dinerman.:D I see some wonderful potential in that hat of yours once it is cleaned up and the ribbon sewn back on. Wow! Congratulations!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap I cant wait to see some after photos. Please be sure to post those when you are done. I've been wanting a Disney for some time now. As y'all know I'm a big geek over Disneyland (and yes, I do know the two companies are of no relation to eachother), and I think it would be a hoot to wear a Disney hat to Disneyland.lol
Great catch you got there!

Cheers!

Dan

astaire

One of the Regulars
Let's just say you're making a good long-term investment. You'll be able to retire rich by age 30;)

Sometimes my heart aches from reading how much you've paid for your sweet hats. But congrats again Dman.

BTW, I love the Stetson Imperial you recently purchased for $10. Isn't that too big for you, though? i know plenty of guys here who are 3/8, including myself:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally