Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dating Quiz

Which of these attributes can be used to describe you?

• Adventurous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assertive

• Caring

• Confident

• Intelligent

• Insecure

• Open-minded

• Tactful

• Vain

• Wicked sense of humor

• Total voters

Prairie Dog

A-List Customer
Discover Your Dating Strengths and Weaknesses.
http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html

My long-time high school buddy just e-mailed me this quiz.

Here are my results ~
Hmm, vain and humorless....I don't think so!!:rolleyes:

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Financial Situation - 92.3%<br><b>2.</b> Appearance - 62.5%<br><b>3.</b> Flirtiness - 50%<br><b>4.</b> Adventurousness - 50%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Closed-Mindedness - 54.5%<br><b>2.</b> Humorlessness - 50%<br><b>3.</b> Vanity - 50%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Financial Situation</b> - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid women who are only interested in your money.<br><b>Appearance</b> - Despite what some will say, appearance matters in dating. You get high marks on appearance. Just make sure you balance it out with other qualities.<br><b>Flirtiness</b> - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Closed-Mindedness</b> - You are very fixed in your world-view, but if you open up a little you will see that people can hold different beliefs and still get along well.<br><b>Humorlessness</b> - You need to learn how to take a joke, or better yet how to tell a good one. A well-developed sense of humor is high on the list of desired traits for daters.<br><b>Vanity</b> - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;"><a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Take This Dating Quiz</a></td></table>

S

Samsa

Why did I just take that quiz? The results were depressing. Apparently I'm "lacking in essentials" 58%.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Strengths:
Open mindedness 72.7%
Independence 71.4%
Varied Interests 71.4%
Financial Situation 69.2%
Adventurousness 66.7%

Weaknesses:
Vanity (!) 58.3%
Appearance 55.6%
Selfishness 54.5%

Hey, I'm more vain than you are Prairie Dog! The selfishness weakness made me chuckle--usually friends tell me I need to be more selfish.

Edward

Bartender
Bah, it's nonsensical. There are far too many of those questions where none of the available answers are applicable. For instance:

"My typical Friday night:

Out with friends
Quality time with a woman
Bored with nothing to do"

My typical Friday night may well be spent home alone, but that's purely by choice, and I'm certainly never bored - I have a wide variety of interests I enjoy perusing. Personally, I always suspect that someone who cannot spend an evening in thier own company without regarding it as a negative thing must be somewhat shallow. YMMV, of course.

Other questions.... the ones about appearance. I got told to sort my appearance out - "first impressions count." Yeah.... I obviously was marked down for things like not checking my hair every time I go out (the fact that I have no hair to check clearly is not something they see fit to take into account). Then the assumption that you're either "fashionable" or a slob. I am certainly very far from being a slob, but I would regard it as something of an insult to be considered mainstream "fashionable" - always have done. I'd like to say that I don't care, I wear what works for me, but quite honestly it wouldn't be the first time if I decided to put something away in the wardrobe for a while until its adoption by the trendy set passes on. Grrr.

Excuse me, I'm just cranky today and quizzes which claim to tell you about yourself yet end up with a distorted picture due to the grossly over-simplified and often inapplicable answer options wind me up something shocking. Funnily enough, it actually did not tell me I needed to "lighten up." lol

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
I agree with Edward -- A goodly number of the questions they asked did not include anything that really fit my situation; like Edward said, they offered me nothing applicable on the Friday night situation, among other things. And distorted my choices with simple-minded questions that did not take into consideration my circumstances.

Oh, yes, I am lacking in essentials -- probably because I chose practical (boring?) clothes over stylish clothes (at my age who would wear some of the silly clothes the younger crowd wears?); also I live with my mother, but that is because she is 88 years old and I moved here to be with her because she would not move to San Diego. Would that she had sold her house and moved to San Diego.

I found I was selfish and vain, but have friends who would say otherwise. How I can be vain and have boring taste in clothing and hairdo's and tend to give more than get in relationships is beyond me.

Financial problems -- oh, yes, I tend to spend as much or more than I make. That and no home ownership probably put me in the "lacking in essentials" category.

On the other hand, I am considered brainy, charming, and very, very funny. I agree -- maybe that is where the vanity comes in. !? Or was it that I thought I looked fairly attractive (for my age). What did I have to say to drop the vanity charge? -- tell them I was mud-ugly?

Curious quiz....

karol

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
I thought my results were fairly accurate: I'm compassionate, open minded, caring, have my life together. On the downside, I'm slightly pessimistic, and afraid of rejection.

Strangely enough, just because I said I wear fashionable clothes, and like to style my hair in some way or another before I leave my house, it thinks I'm vain. I don't know, I'm around a college campus; I don't think my desire NOT to show my underwear is due to vanity, IS IT? [huh]

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Spirituality - 92.3%<br><b>2.</b> Sense of Humor - 71.4%<br><b>3.</b> Financial Situation - 69.2%<br><b>4.</b> Adventurousness - 58.3%<br><b>5.</b> Friendliness - 56.3%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Limited Interests - 66.7%<br><b>2.</b> Appearance - 55.6%<br><b>3.</b> Shyness - 54.2%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Spirituality</b> - Your spiritual side brings you peace and balance, and keeps you grounded. This is attractive, as you can help reinforce this quality in other people.<br><b>Sense of Humor</b> - Guys are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!<br><b>Financial Situation</b> - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid guys who are only interested in your money.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br><b>Friendliness</b> - Your friendliness makes you approachable and fun to be around. A wide circle of friends also works to your advantage on the dating scene.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Limited Interests</b> - Being interested or involved in more things makes you a more well-rounded and interesting person. Try to branch out into new things.<br><b>Appearance</b> - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a guy's attention.<br><b>Shyness</b> - You know all too well the limits shyness places on you. Putting yourself out there in social situations may be difficult, but essential to your dating success.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;"><a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Dating Strengths and Weaknesses Quiz</a></td></table>
"Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a guy's attention"
:eek: :eek: :eek:
And I would want that type of guy's attention why?:eusa_doh:
This reminds me of The Swan Princess:
Derek: You're beautiful.
Odette: Thank you, but what else?
Derek: What else is there?
:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Financial Situation - 100%<br><b>2.</b> Appearance - 75%<br><b>3.</b> Adventurousness - 75%<br><b>4.</b> Sense of Humor - 71.4%<br><b>5.</b> Confidence - 66.7%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Vanity - 66.7%<br><b>2.</b> Temper - 62.5%<br><b>3.</b> Limited Interests - 55.6%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Financial Situation</b> - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid men who are only interested in your money.<br><b>Appearance</b> - Despite what some will say, appearance matters in dating. You get high marks on appearance. Just make sure you balance it out with other qualities.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br><b>Sense of Humor</b> - Men are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!<br><b>Confidence</b> - You are sure of yourself and confident of your abilities. Displays of confidence go a long way when attracting a date.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Vanity</b> - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.<br><b>Temper</b> - You need to work on controlling your temper. Don't let your anger get the best of you. A calm and rational persona is important when dating.<br><b>Limited Interests</b> - Being interested or involved in more things makes you a more well-rounded and interesting person. Try to branch out into new things.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;">What Are Your <a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Dating Strengths and Weaknesses</a>?</td></table>

hmmmm...............I don't think I have limited intersets, just not the modern ones

Viola

Call Me a Cab
They say I'm a cynic with a short temper. What the HELL do they mean by that?! I'd be PISSED but I was expecting that kind of crap. :D

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Sense of Humor - 85.7%<br><b>2.</b> Spirituality - 76.9%<br><b>3.</b> Confidence - 66.7%<br><b>4.</b> Adventurousness - 66.7%<br><b>5.</b> Flirtiness - 62.5%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Lack of Essentials - 58.3%<br><b>2.</b> Pessimism - 50%<br><b>3.</b> Temper - 50%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Sense of Humor</b> - Guys are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!<br><b>Spirituality</b> - Your spiritual side brings you peace and balance, and keeps you grounded. This is attractive, as you can help reinforce this quality in other people.<br><b>Confidence</b> - You are sure of yourself and confident of your abilities. Displays of confidence go a long way when attracting a date.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br><b>Flirtiness</b> - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Lack of Essentials</b> - Dating is difficult for you because you lack certain key things, which may include private space, a car, money, or a nice wardrobe. Work toward obtaining these essentials!<br><b>Pessimism</b> - Too much cynicism can be a turn-off. Try to see the brighter side of things and people will be attracted to your positive outlook.<br><b>Temper</b> - You need to work on controlling your temper. Don't let your anger get the best of you. A calm and rational persona is important when dating.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;">What Are Your <a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Dating Strengths and Weaknesses</a>?</td></table>

gluegungeisha

Practically Family
Hehehe! I'm super-vain.

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Sense of Humor - 85.7%<br><b>2.</b> Appearance - 75%<br><b>3.</b> Open-Mindedness - 72.7%<br><b>4.</b> Independence - 71.4%<br><b>5.</b> Financial Situation - 69.2%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Vanity - 75%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Sense of Humor</b> - Guys are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!<br><b>Appearance</b> - Despite what some will say, appearance matters in dating. You get high marks on appearance. Just make sure you balance it out with other qualities.<br><b>Open-Mindedness</b> - You are open to trying new things and entertaining new ideas, and this widens your pool of available guys.<br><b>Independence</b> - Your strong sense of independence comes in handy while dating. You are not held back or tied down; you are free to pursue your interests.<br><b>Financial Situation</b> - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid guys who are only interested in your money.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Vanity</b> - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;"><a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Take This Dating Quiz</a></td></table>

Well, here y'all go--my strengths and weaknesses in a convenient table. (Although I'd say any lady willing to have me would deserve far better than what I have to offer...)

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Spirituality - 92.3%<br><b>2.</b> Intelligence - 71.4%<br><b>3.</b> Generosity - 66.7%<br><b>4.</b> Adventurousness - 58.3%<br><b>5.</b> Optimism - 57.1%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Appearance - 88.9%<br><b>2.</b> Shyness - 70.8%<br><b>3.</b> Lack of Essentials - 66.7%<br><b>4.</b> Insecurity - 53.8%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Spirituality</b> - Your spiritual side brings you peace and balance, and keeps you grounded. This is attractive, as you can help reinforce this quality in other people.<br><b>Intelligence</b> - Your sharp intellect is a valuable asset. Use your intelligence wisely; avoid condescension. Quiet, confident intelligence is very attractive.<br><b>Generosity</b> - You are a giving person by nature. Others will see this quality in you and recognize your kind nature. Take care not to let others take advantage of you.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br><b>Optimism</b> - People are drawn to your positive outlook. Your optimism attracts others to you.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Appearance</b> - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a woman's attention.<br><b>Shyness</b> - You know all too well the limits shyness places on you. Putting yourself out there in social situations may be difficult, but essential to your dating success.<br><b>Lack of Essentials</b> - Dating is difficult for you because you lack certain key things, which may include private space, a car, money, or a nice wardrobe. Work toward obtaining these essentials!<br><b>Insecurity</b> - Your insecurity makes you doubt yourself, but you must learn to love and trust yourself if you want to succeed in dating.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;"><a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Dating Strengths and Weaknesses Quiz</a></td></table>

pigeon toe

One Too Many
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Appearance - 75%<br><b>2.</b> Sense of Humor - 71.4%<br><b>3.</b> Confidence - 66.7%<br><b>4.</b> Adventurousness - 66.7%<br><b>5.</b> Flirtiness - 62.5%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Vanity - 83.3%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Appearance</b> - Despite what some will say, appearance matters in dating. You get high marks on appearance. Just make sure you balance it out with other qualities.<br><b>Sense of Humor</b> - Guys are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!<br><b>Confidence</b> - You are sure of yourself and confident of your abilities. Displays of confidence go a long way when attracting a date.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br><b>Flirtiness</b> - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Vanity</b> - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.<br>

Eek, I think I'm the vainest of them all! I think my vanity comes from paranoia of not being attractive, though! It's hard work trying to look like this! ;)

CharlieH.

One Too Many
Well, this is rather amusing....

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Sense of Humor - 71.4%<br><b>2.</b> Financial Situation - 69.2%<br><b>3.</b> Adventurousness - 50%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Selfishness - 63.6%<br><b>2.</b> Appearance - 55.6%<br><b>3.</b> Shyness - 50%<br><b>4.</b> Arrogance - 50%<br><b>5.</b> Temper - 50%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Sense of Humor</b> - Girls are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!<br><b>Financial Situation</b> - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid girls who are only interested in your money.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Selfishness</b> - You think too much of yourself and <i>your</i> needs. You must learn to put your partner first and tend to <i>her</i> needs.<br><b>Appearance</b> - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a girl's attention.<br><b>Shyness</b> - You know all too well the limits shyness places on you. Putting yourself out there in social situations may be difficult, but essential to your dating success.<br><b>Arrogance</b> - You are a bit full of yourself. You need to practice a little humility now and then, as arrogance can be a turn-off.<br><b>Temper</b> - You need to work on controlling your temper. Don't let your anger get the best of you. A calm and rational persona is important when dating.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;">Take the <a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/" target="_top">Dating Diversions</a> Latest <a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Online Dating Quiz</a></td></table>

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Spirituality - 84.6%<br><b>2.</b> Optimism - 71.4%<br><b>3.</b> Varied Interests - 71.4%<br><b>4.</b> Sense of Humor - 71.4%<br><b>5.</b> Independence - 71.4%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Appearance - 55.6%<br><b>2.</b> Vanity - 50%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Spirituality</b> - Your spiritual side brings you peace and balance, and keeps you grounded. This is attractive, as you can help reinforce this quality in other people.<br><b>Optimism</b> - People are drawn to your positive outlook. Your optimism attracts others to you.<br><b>Varied Interests</b> - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of men.<br><b>Sense of Humor</b> - Men are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!<br><b>Independence</b> - Your strong sense of independence comes in handy while dating. You are not held back or tied down; you are free to pursue your interests.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Appearance</b> - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a man's attention.<br><b>Vanity</b> - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.<br>

Hmmm...I dont consider myself an optimist, but a realist. Im too blunt at times. As far as the vanity thing lol And I didnt know I was that spiritual. Wow, these quizzes do know everything!

LD

carter

I'll Lock Up
Just dandy. Only problem is, I'm not dating.

Anyone want to buy this profile before I post it on Ebay? :D

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Spirituality - 92.3%<br><b>2.</b> Optimism - 85.7%<br><b>3.</b> Independence - 85.7%<br><b>4.</b> Flirtiness - 75%<br><b>5.</b> Friendliness - 75%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Appearance - 55.6%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Spirituality</b> - Your spiritual side brings you peace and balance, and keeps you grounded. This is attractive, as you can help reinforce this quality in other people.<br><b>Optimism</b> - People are drawn to your positive outlook. Your optimism attracts others to you.<br><b>Independence</b> - Your strong sense of independence comes in handy while dating. You are not held back or tied down; you are free to pursue your interests.<br><b>Flirtiness</b> - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.<br><b>Friendliness</b> - Your friendliness makes you approachable and fun to be around. A wide circle of friends also works to your advantage on the dating scene.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Appearance</b> - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a woman's attention.<br>

Appearance, Schmerance. I look like this because my clothing is vertically challenged. Or is that horizontally? :D

Edward

Bartender
pigeon toe said:
I think my vanity comes from paranoia of not being attractive, though!

If it's not crossing a lined for an old man to comment on this, from what evidence you have presented here it certainly is nothing more than paranoia in your case.

K.D. Lightner said:
What did I have to say to drop the vanity charge? -- tell them I was mud-ugly?

Is it just me, or do you get the feeling that the way the quiz is set up it will bracket you as either vain or slobbish, with no middle ground re the appearance related questions?

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
According to this I have no dating weaknesses. Fantastic lol

I'm obviously just so perfect..
happy0195.gif

<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Appearance - 75%<br><b>2.</b> Intelligence - 71.4%<br><b>3.</b> Adventurousness - 58.3%<br><b>4.</b> Spirituality - 53.8%<br><b>5.</b> Financial Situation - 53.8%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><i>No significant weaknesses</i></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Appearance</b> - Despite what some will say, appearance matters in dating. You get high marks on appearance. Just make sure you balance it out with other qualities.<br><b>Intelligence</b> - Your sharp intellect is a valuable asset. Use your intelligence wisely; avoid condescension. Quiet, confident intelligence is very attractive.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br><b>Spirituality</b> - Your spiritual side brings you peace and balance, and keeps you grounded. This is attractive, as you can help reinforce this quality in other people.<br><b>Financial Situation</b> - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid guys who are only interested in your money.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;">

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-top: none; border-left: none; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Strengths</th><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffddcc;">Dating Weaknesses</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-right: 1px solid #333333; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Open-Mindedness - 72.7%<br><b>2.</b> Varied Interests - 71.4%<br><b>3.</b> Adventurousness - 66.7%<br><b>4.</b> Flirtiness - 62.5%<br><b>5.</b> Optimism - 57.1%<br></td><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 3px; margin: 0px; border: none; width: 210px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top;"><b>1.</b> Financial Issues - 63.6%<br><b>2.</b> Lack of Essentials - 58.3%<br><b>3.</b> Appearance - 55.6%<br><b>4.</b> Temper - 50%<br><b>5.</b> Vanity - 50%<br></td></tr></table><br>
<table style="color: #000000; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: 5px; margin-left: 35px; padding: 0px; width: 440px;" cellspacing="0"><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Strengths Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Open-Mindedness</b> - You are open to trying new things and entertaining new ideas, and this widens your pool of available guys.<br><b>Varied Interests</b> - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of guys.<br><b>Adventurousness</b> - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.<br><b>Flirtiness</b> - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.<br><b>Optimism</b> - People are drawn to your positive outlook. Your optimism attracts others to you.<br>
</td></tr><tr><th style="color: #000000; font: bold 13px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: 1px solid #333333; border-left: none; border-right: none; background: #ffddcc; width: 430px;">Dating Weaknesses Explained</th></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: left; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px;"><b>Financial Issues</b> - Your financial situation is not in good shape, and this does not bode well for you on the dating scene. Try to get on top of your financial difficulties.<br><b>Lack of Essentials</b> - Dating is difficult for you because you lack certain key things, which may include private space, a car, money, or a nice wardrobe. Work toward obtaining these essentials!<br><b>Appearance</b> - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a guy's attention.<br><b>Temper</b> - You need to work on controlling your temper. Don't let your anger get the best of you. A calm and rational persona is important when dating.<br><b>Vanity</b> - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.<br>
</td></tr><tr><td style="color: #000000; font: 12px arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; padding: 5px; margin: 0px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid #333333; background: #ffffff; width: 430px; line-height: 20px; background: #ffddcc;">Take the <a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/" target="_top">Dating Diversions</a> Latest <a href="http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html" target="_top">Online Dating Quiz</a></td></table>

hmm...well, being a student, of course I have financial problems and a certain lack of essentials. and i'm not particularly vain either, just as with everyone else on this board. quiz, you just don't understand! hmph. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrgorve