Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dansko XP Brown Oiled Clogs / Sz 44

Trouser Bark

Familiar Face
I bought these leather clogs a few years ago and they have remained unworn absent the initial fitting and walking around inside my home for an hour, tops.

They fit somewhere 10-10.5 US and they've sat unmoved on a boot rack in my dark closet. According to the Dansko site these fit between a 10.5-11 and they're a hair smaller than that. If you're an 11 don't buy these. If you're a 10-10.5 you're in.

Here's a link to the current version and I see no significant change aside from a bold new graphic on the footbed.

https://dansko.com/products/xp-2-0-...Tg5NS4xLjEuMTcyNTEzOTkwMS41NC4wLjI5NTE3Mjg5Mw..

The right shoe has some faint creasing where you would suspect had they been worn. That probably happened during my initial fitting. There is no similar faint creasing on the other shoe and aside from the brief initial fitting they have not been worn.

$75 OBO net to me.

Includes USPS Advantage CONUS. Toss in a few extra bucks if you want them via USPS Priority.

Really nice shoes and someone should be enjoying them.

IMG_7491.jpeg

IMG_7489.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton